NYS Behavioral Health Service Landscape Training Series
OMH and OASAS, along with their technical assistance training partners, CPI, NYAPRS, CASA/MCTAC, and McSilver/MCTAC, offered a comprehensive pre-recorded web-based training series dedicated to reviewing the NYS behavioral health service landscape.
These trainings were an opportunity to learn about New York State's behavioral health programs and Adult Behavioral Health (BH) Home and Community Based Services (HCBS). These webinars also included an overview of the managed care behavioral health transition as well as Adult BH HCBS implementation. The series was offered in four parts and recorded and posted to the OMH, OASAS, and the technical assistance partners' websites and/or learning management systems.
This training was targeted towards NYC and Rest of State:
- Health Home care management agencies and Health Home leads
- Adult BH HCBS providers
- Managed Care organizations/HARPs
- All behavioral health providers
The webinars were posted and made available on the following days:
- 11/9: Foundations of the Managed Care Transition and Adult BH HCBS Implementation - view training here.
- 11/16: Overview of OMH and OASAS licensed programs - view training here.
- 11/30: Adult BH Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Review - view training here.
- 12/7: Putting it all into context: How BH services and HCBS operate together - view training here.
There was also a live office hour webinar on 12/9 from 12-1 pm. The recording can be found here.