This webinar is intended for OASAS professionals: This webinar on In Community Services walks through the provider experience of implementing In Community Services. Topics discussed include an overview of how In Community Services are reimbursed by Medicaid, a look at the benefits of this service, and an overview from Odyssey House and Silver Lake around their experiences with In Community Services. Odyssey House and Silver Lake will discuss how these services have been working in their agencies, implementation solutions, measuring successes, and recommendations for other agencies to successfully implement In Community Services in their agencies.
• Pat Lincourt, LCSW: Director of Division of Practice Innovation and Care Management, OASAS
• Avraham Schick, CASAC: Executive Director, Silver Lake Support Services
• Victoria Porcell, LMHC: Clinical Director, Silver Lake Support Services
• Mary Callahan, LCSW-R: Senior Manager, Director of Outpatient Services, Odyssey House, Inc.
• Carla Lisio, LCSW: Director of Healthcare Reform Consultation, The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse
Please note - there are no slides accompanying this video.